Licensed Home Care Service Agency (LHCSA)An Affiliate of Hilton East Assisted Living
We strive to bring you the highest quality servicesServing you where you're most comfortable
Dave Wegman founded Angels In Your Home and began serving seniors in Hilton, New York in 1997. Mr. Wegman’s experience with the elderly through the ownership of multiple assisted living communities introduced him to the need for home care to help seniors live independently at home.
Dependability, quality of care, and accountability have earned Angels In Your Horne a deep level of trust with clients, their family members, and social cider care organizations throughout the community.
One can safely enjoy independence, privacy, and the comfort of home while receiving one-on-one care from qualified, trustworthy caregivers.
- Bathing, dressing, toileting, and grooming assistance
- Meal preparation, cooking, and light housekeeping
- A plan of care established, reviewed, and revised by a Registered Nurse
- Laundry and change of bed linens
- Grocery shopping, errands, and companionship
- Range of motion exercise
- Transportation to doctor appointments, shopping, supermarket, pharmacy
- Assisting with walking and transfer from bed to wheelchair
- Status reporting to family and physician
- Medication reminders
- Hourly and live-in care are available
LIST of SERVICES
BENEFITS of HOME CARE ASSISTANCE
Home Care Assistance improves seniors' quality of life. By helping with daily activities, our caregivers enable seniors to maintain the lifestyle they are accustomed to living, surrounded by their familiar homes, neighborhood, friends, and pets. They can enjoy the same activities and live life as they always have. We provide a FREE Registered Nurse assessment in your home.
A Registered Nurse will meet with you in your home to discuss your care options. Then we 'II select a caregiver who best matches your needs. Then we create and confirm the care plan and schedule. You have no obligation and no long-term contract to sign. Our caregivers will serve you only as long as you are completely satisfied.
Inquire about our other services and programs such as:
- Nursing Home Transition Division (NHTD)
- Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
- Patient Care Service (PCS)
- Private Pay